STREAMLINE YOUR BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Modernise your board meetings
Board Connect is a Microsoft Teams application that brings documentation and meeting details related to board meetings into one central location, where it’s easier to collaborate.
In most businesses, preparing, reviewing and collaborating on board-related information is extremely time-consuming and ineffective. It’s also done mostly via email or ad-hoc conversations.
As well as wasting time, this process exposes businesses to unnecessary security risks.
That’s where the #1 Board Management software Board Connect comes in – with an easy to use user interface which helps Senior staff work and collaborate more effectively with other board and committee members.
Built on Microsoft Teams, Board Connect works seamlessly with the Microsoft 365 suite, which makes it very simple for users to come up to speed – regardless of their level of technical expertise. Natively leverages your existing Microsoft Teams investment to help your people work more efficiently and effectively.
Board Connect is a software your IT team will love for two key reasons:
1. Delegated Permissions; In simpler terms, delegated permission is the permission granted to the user signed-into Board Connect
2. No third-party data storage required: Your boards information is safe with Board Connect. We leverage the power of your Microsoft 365 eco-system to ensure no personally identifiable or company identifiable information is stored. Learn more
Do things the smart way, with Board Connect for Microsoft Teams
Board Connect streamlines the workload for modern boards
An integral part of any meeting is now made easy with Board Connect. Easily capture your meeting minutes, decisions and actions, which can all easily be turned into a document communicated with the board.
- Built on Microsoft Teams, which 91% of Fortune 100 companies are already using
- Simple, logical interface
- Only very minimal training required
- Capture minutes during meetings or capture ‘flying minutes’
- No Personally Identifiable (PII) or Company Identifiable (CII) information stored in third-party data storage
- Delegated permissions to ensure the user has access to undertake an action
- Less collaboration over email
- No more version control issues or lost documentation
- Draft your meeting agenda and once ready, approve and publish to your board with ease
- Clarify minor issues prior to board meetings, so precious face-to-face time can be spent resolving bigger concerns
- Simplify your board members experience by providing them one platform to both join the call and access all the relevant board information
- Puts relevant, accurate material at every board member’s fingertips, when and where they need it
- Improved access to information and effective collaboration enabled by Microsoft Teams can lead to a 17.7% improvement in time-to-decision*
*Forrester, Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Teams, 2019
Why do our customers use Board Connect?
Want to speak to someone from the team?
Interested? Let's talk!
Get in touch with one of our experts to see how Board Connect can be used in your organisation.
Call us today +61 3 9111 0082 or fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch.